As we begin to reopen our restaurant indoors, we want you to know, we are committed to doing so as responsibly and safely as possible. We are taking extra measures as the safety and health of our customers and staff is paramount. Certain policies and procedures have been modified, and new requirements introduced, to ensure we are adhering to applicable health and safety guidelines and complying with state and local law. We want to thank you for your continuous support during this challenging time and are honored to serve you.
We've put in place a few new policies...
1. We kindly ask that you limit your time dining with us to 2 hours.
2. You must wear your mask to your table and wear it should you need to get up from your seat.
3. Reservations are strongly suggested on Fridays and Saturdays.
4. We will try and accommodate all requests that are made by making a reservation with us.
5. Please note that an 18% gratuity will be automatically added to your bill.
In the midst of these uncertain times, gratuities are being split between all
Servers, Bartenders and Food Runners.
We appreciate you supporting our restaurant and our employees.